Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Home made Equinox covers

dirt lizard

I'm thinking an ID badge holder would be a cheap and easy cover. All I need to do is find the correct size. Any other Ideas?

Zip loc bags in the "Portion Pak" size. Work pretty well on my Deus.

No more than they cost, buy one that fits. 23 bucks with free shipping for a Deanos cover on fleabay. I have one for my nox 800 and one for my ctx.

2X on the Deanos cover. perfect fit on the nox.

Tom Slick said:
2X on the Deanos cover. perfect fit on the nox.[/quote same here have one on mine be great cover and Deus to.

Get the searcher cover it's better made and just plain nicer I have both and deanos is tossed to the side and would be for everyone who had both in hand!same $ takes about a week on the searcher though

Btw I have no biases toward either I ordered the searcher never recieved tracking or anything so I ordered a deanos I got home after 2 weeks on the road both were there and hands down the searcher is just way better qaulity

Deanos buy far I think. Great cover & $10 cheaper!