Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hope everyone is doing well....

Dan-MO

I could tell you all a thousand reasons why I haven't posted much lately.......but won't make any excuses. Just know that I think of you all a bunch and still get to sneak a peek at my work computer and sort of keep up with what is going on with you all. I can't get away with registering and posting from work.....have been dealing with some annoying health problems and some other issues.....but hope to get things back to normal soon. Until then please know I haven't forgotten you all and hope everyone is well

Hi Dan,

Most of us are swamped with things to do this time of year and life "takes over"!

You have described what is common for a lot of us.

It may not make a lot of difference my Friend, but you're not alone!

Glad to hear from you,

CJ

our weather has been pretty good lately and after a miserable winter there has been much to do. I was transplanting some lilacs the other day, big ones and threw my back out. No big deal but since I had a golf outing the next day (Yesterday) I was pizzed. I went in the house and hung from my inversion boots for a short time and then put a medicated patch on and popped a couple magic Canadian asprins. Then went out and moved another one, wanted to get it done.

Went on the golf outing yesterday and had a good time. It was a cold miserable day, with a cold wind coming directly from the north pole but with good friends and a decient ammount of booze I survived. :D I have not golfed in 16 years, except for one outing about 10 years ago with Mary so I was not on top of my game :D It was a scrambles so nobody cared. Hell the used my ball as much as anyone elses:rofl: There was plenty of beer but it was just too cold to get drunk. Probably saved some butts. My team took last place :D

There is an old resort near here that I have been wanting to hunt for years but I could never find out who owned it. I asked an old guy that lived bordering it a couple years ago if he knew but he told me it was ok to just go ahead. Well I don't believe in trespassing so I made a dozen calls to various realitors etc to find out but could never find them, it seems it was tied up in some court thing.

I drove by a couple days ago and there was some guys out there mowing the lawn. I did a U turn and drove back. I pulled up and I'll be danged if I don't know one of the guys. I asked him if he knew who owned it and he said his father-in-law. I told him that I would like to hunt it and he told me to go ahead, just fill the holes. No problem. He said that as far as he knows it has never been hunted but that means little.

I was gonna hit it this morning but it is pouring down rain. We need the rain but I am looking forward to swinging the loop as soon as possible.

I have talked to a couple I know in their middle fifties and they said that it was there and going strong when they were kids.

I have been wondering how you have been. It is good to see you are on the mend from what ever ailment you have been dealing with. I will give you a call later. Good to hear from you :thumbup:

truly busy. I have just about managed to get the firewood done. Gardens are coming along [much weedier than I would like... but I do not use sprays so the only way is to pull them :): ] New brakes for the car yesterday [rorors, pas, machined a couple of pins]... so, when things calm down, I too should be able to finish up a couple of stories and see myself a bit more here. :):

anyway, great to hear from you... hope that you are healing up well

fair winds

Mike

Same story here. We made the mistake of taking a holiday and still have not caught up with work and home. Just got my
garden in last weekend. ( Just a bit late). New roof. Nagging car prblems. Teenage daughter going to have a BIG 20th birthday
party and of course the whole back yard HAS to be decorated and cleaned up. Royal's right. That time of year when everybody
is arse deep in alligators.:yikes:

Hope things all smooth out for you down the road here and your back in here. This time of the, most are pretty busy fixing the their places up after winter, or getting ready for the next winter. Both here, trying to get wood ready, not doing well I might ad, and helping all the neighbors with their haying. Between that, helping my daughter find a house and straighten this place out after a long hard winter. Somewhere in between all this I hope to get a garage up...... Time for fun is shorter than usual this year it seems. But, we do what we can, and get to the rest when we can.

Good seeing you online again Dan.

George-CT

then play. Can't rush getting Well if there are Health issues! Take it easy, and take care of yourself!:thumbup:

we all understand how that goes. Glad as heck to hear from you!
Best to you and yours.