Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot Hot Hot Wheels

Roland58

Went to a fairly new, but, close park this evening, just to get some "swinging" in........was going into withdrawal! Hit a penny/dime signal, 12/43 steady at 10", that's pretty deep for this park, so, decided to dig it. Got down to about 10" and the pointer remained silent, but, still had strong signal on the CTX. Two more shovels and the pointer gave a "bark." Broke out the Lesche and popped out a Hot Wheels big machinery piece of some kind, however, the pointer was still barking! A little more Lesche work and out pops a Rolls Royce! However, the story is not over.......the pointer still barks, more Lesche work and here is a BMW! These were all right next to each other and every bit of 12+" down (see pointer in pic). They may not be worth anything, but, how do you measure "fun" in dollars?

Jeeesuz.. A matchbox pocket spill! I have never dug that before..

I was detecting a volleyball court once about a year ago and off to the side I got this super loud good hit, I dug and up came 6 brand new hot wheels, checked the hole still a loud signal dug again another load of new hot wheels, when I finally got the last car I had 35 brand new hot wheels and 4 big rubber dinosaurs which just came up with the cars. a kid must have put them in the hole covered them up played some other place and couldn't find where he buried them.

G. E. Edwards said:
I was detecting a volleyball court once about a year ago and off to the side I got this super loud good hit, I dug and up came 6 brand new hot wheels, checked the hole still a loud signal dug again another load of new hot wheels, when I finally got the last car I had 35 brand new hot wheels and 4 big rubber dinosaurs which just came up with the cars. a kid must have put them in the hole covered them up played some other place and couldn't find where he buried them.

That has to be some sort of world's record! Have you contacted Guinness?

Poor kid

This must be a disease that is affecting kids. Was hunting at Coronado one day and found 26 wee cars buried in the sand. Perhaps a sign of leaving childish things behind. I never have..

Some hot wheels are very collectable! Check the bottom and see if they say Lesney. All have a date. I think the rolls is worth some bucks.

brother steve said:
Some hot wheels are very collectable! Check the bottom and see if they say Lesney. All have a date. I think the rolls is worth some bucks.

Nope, I'm afraid not. It says "Summer" No. S692 Rolls Royce Made in Hong Kong
I found it on eBay, new, in the package for less than $10 and $5 shipping:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolls-Royce-Silver-Cloud-III-LWB-1964-Summer-S692-1-64-1-72-Diecast-MOC-/370952049149?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item565e7711fd&nma=true&si=P8GOvXQQ8eHT1DdH%252FKmeTbfYF0Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

So, mine might be worth about ten cents!