Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot Wheels spill...????

Roland58

Went to a local park this evening, not expecting anything more than a little clad. I got a deep signal with my CTX......a 12/43 at 10 inches. That's usually a penny or dime signal for me, but, I found it odd that it would be this deep in a fairly new park (alongside a soccer field), so, I dug it. Got down about 8 or 10 inches and still no response from the Pro Pointer, but, still a strong signal from the CTX. A couple of more shovels and I got a 'bark' out of the pointer. I brought out the Lesche and managed to unearth a Hot Wheels "big machinery" of some sort, but, I was still getting a signal from the pointer in the hole. More Lesche work and out comes a Rolls Royce, but, the story goes on! The pointer is still screaming, more Lesche and out pops a BMW!
Three Hot Wheels, looking like a dime and 12+" deep! They may not be worth anything, but, it was tons o' fun!!

All the ones I find have been in the ground long enough for the wheels to have rusted off. Surprisingly, the paint usually holds up very well.........well, to everything but digger bites. :thumbdown:

That's pretty cool. I have found many little toys, but not a cash of them. Must have been fun... KEN

Wow ... you found a old farmers hot wheels cache - a die cast mother lode ! :rofl:

They do come in like big silver don't they !
I have half a 5 gallon bucket of them in my basement !

Awesome find!!! They look like Matchbox cars. I can tell just because I have been collecting Hot Wheels and Matchbox over the many years! Cool find though. :clapping:

Treasure Finder 44

Treasure Finder 44 said:
Awesome find!!! They look like Matchbox cars. I can tell just because I have been collecting Hot Wheels and Matchbox over the many years! Cool find though. :clapping:

Treasure Finder 44

Not sure about the others yet, but, the Rolls is made by a company named Summer in Hong Kong!

That's what is so fun about detecting you never know whats in the hole nice find friend :thumbup: