Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How’s everyones detecting with high gas prices?

I've had a pretty stellar site which I've been hunting 5-6 days a week since last Oct. The window for hunting it is slowly closing, but until it does I will continue to do the 40 min round trip daily. In total, I've recovered 119 silver coins from the spot, some pretty old, so I am going to pay the "pump" and hunt as long as I can on the spot. HH jim tn
119 silvers !! HOLY SMOKES !! GEEZE it could have taken me maybe 8-10 yrs to find that many silvers WTG Fella..

Mark, I use to go detecting for a couple of hours when I could squeeze a hunt in, but now, I plan for perfect weather and plenty of time. My wife does not understand why I would drive 40 miles round trip to find 50 cents. I tell her it is cheaper than a therapy session.
Ya, You are right it is cheaper than therapy.. BUT, thats what I'm kinda worried on.. drive all that distance and come home with less then a buck. Spend 30 to get $1.00 .. HMM thats that new math is guess..

Detecting is the one sanity I still get anymore. I'll keep at it just gonna be a lot more deliberate in my research so I'm not driving circles looking for places to hunt.

Yep, the politicos don't give a damn about what they're doing to the average citizens. They'll literally go to the ends of the earth for their green-not-really green agendas. Same ol' BS, follow the money...

Gas up and come on down. I would be pleased as punch to share the site with you! Now that I have spent a couple of hundred hours hunting it. Just kiddin, bring it on. HH jim tn
Thanks Jimmy 👍

Attachments

• 04008A32-2A74-4713-8C15-25457786F97F.gif
    04008A32-2A74-4713-8C15-25457786F97F.gif
    42 KB · Views: 68
  • 2FBDF96D-F72C-4CDB-8947-4061202396BA.gif
    2FBDF96D-F72C-4CDB-8947-4061202396BA.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Guys things do not look good for for this hobby this gas prices are killing people.West coast business are all heading for Texas and Florida and bringing with them what they are running from!West coast gas prices reaching $7.00 a gallon all of this because of beetle brain BIDEN.Guess who is buying all this empty real estate that people are running from??The CHINESE are moving in and buying all the real estate .They are coming in like the border imagrants and no one could care less.This chinese are flying in from China as we speak! Good mercy guys what else is coming down the pike:eek::help:

Hello, BRO BILL, Let us keep Praying in Jesus' name & Praising God for His Goodness, Mercy & Grace & see Him work Miracles His WONDERS to perform in His own TIMING & IN HIS OWN WAY, for our Heavenly Father still REIGNS & Rules the heavens & the Earth that He created for His PEOPLE, who Believe that Jesus is REAL, Alive & Well for ALL WE NEED To endure & overcome All Things--whether Good or Bad--Just never give up on Faith to WIN & NEVER OUR RIGHTS to own GUNS for PROTECTION against THIS TYRANNY GOV"T trying to DESTROY AMERICA as we've known it! AMEN! Ma

Hello, BRO BILL, Let us keep Praying in Jesus' name & Praising God for His Goodness, Mercy & Grace & see Him work Miracles His WONDERS to perform in His own TIMING & IN HIS OWN WAY, for our Heavenly Father still REIGNS & Rules the heavens & the Earth that He created for His PEOPLE, who Believe that Jesus is REAL, Alive & Well for ALL WE NEED To endure & overcome All Things--whether Good or Bad--Just never give up on Faith to WIN & NEVER OUR RIGHTS to own GUNS for PROTECTION against THIS TYRANNY GOV"T trying to DESTROY AMERICA as we've known it! AMEN! Ma
Well, until sleepy demented Quid Pro Joe is outta there I won't be driving very far.

Yeah, but look at what we get then.

O k, gonna fill up in the morning then go hunting. Therapy sessions are much more then a gas fill up.......then there is the honey do this, honey do that, if I'm not out following a detector around. HH jim tn

Can’t be too fussy about detecting spots. Plenty of nearby areas yet to be explored. Now and again I will stumble onto a hidden homesite. Instead of burning extra gas I’m sure I’ll be burning extra calories and hopefully finding places I’d never have found because I’d normally be too lazy to hike that far except for the need to conserve gas. How’s also the time to ask that neighbor for permission, huh?

Want to see the prices go down? , practice demand destruction! Stop buying ,going and doing and when they get the Depression they want maybe something will change but as long as the public continues to allow the environmental zealots to dictate conditions , nothing will change. Today we are approaching the levels Hillary would have reached had Trump not thrown a speed bump in their way. Instead of Hillary/Obama being able to turn the heat up slowly , Slowjoe is just cooking the frog all at once to catch up!
They want us to pay for the trillions of dollars they spent. What better way to pay off the debt then raise prices on everything and everybody - simple math. When we all stop buying the recession will hit and Hurt us more

They want us to pay for the trillions of dollars they spent. What better way to pay off the debt then raise prices on everything and everybody - simple math. When we all stop buying the recession will hit and Hurt us more
When we all stop buying we stop feeding the dragon!!
Best thing for this country would be a Depression the likes of what has never been.