Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How are the gold numbers this year?

Bottomfeeder

I have one lonely 14K ring so far. Man oh man, is gold ever hard to find.
I'm about ready to go join the prospector hunting and get it right from the source.!

I feel your pain. :detecting: Usually by this time of the year I'll have at least two or three. I've been digging my share of low conductors but can't pass over a gold ring to save my life :shrug:.. I've even had bad luck at the beach too. I'm way over due!

I found a nice 14K white gold girls ring (engagement possibly), The ring has three small, but very white diamonds across the top.
My wife has it in "protective custody" (as usual). :)

I've had a good year so far. Found 1 white gold woman's ring with a small ruby & 2 extremely small diamonds, a big man's platinum ring & big man's gold ring & a gold pendant with a heart shaped stone and small diamonds. I haven't been hunting that much . Found 2 huge men's diamond rings both with cz's one was gold filled, the other not sure what the metal is within an hour of each other. The gold is still there, so is the fake stuff. Good luck !

In my area, gold is nonexistent on land with all the detectors that are being run around here, but a couple of scuba tanks and an Excal fixes that problem ;)