Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How are the machines working in NM ?

Let us know how you do! I can't put the T2 down. Been out just about everyday. Been alongggggggggg time since I have had this much fun with a new detector. Alien rocks, all others just roll!:wiggle:

...you say, "The only problem I've had is interference in town. I had to run sensitivity at 45-55 to quiet it down as changing frequencies did not help."

Do you have any idea what was causing the interference and did you try all frequency shifts to attempt to calm it?

I did look around for the dish satelites, these would render my Explorer useless, no matter hom many times I noise cancelled. I didn't see any real source for the problem. I don't wear a cell phone when I'm hunting and the only times it has happened is when I'm hunting in privately owned yards. We have an airforce base 8 miles from town and have Stealth fighters flying over constantly. These will cause a pulse induction machine to act the same way, but, as the planes fly over and away the problem goes away. So, I think it was something else. I did use my T-2 across the street from a Motorola transmit tower with not problems what so ever. I'm baffled as to the problem.