Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How can I download pics??

After-1-

I tried everything and nothing works for me to download, Browse will show my pic---(DSCN1495.JPG) then hit Upload and Nothing _Its says ( You failed to attach any files,please try again) I'm really lost here-----------------------after1-----------

Hello After-1-.

May be this can be of some help... as it is how I do this....
[attachment 346723 Unbenannt-2.jpg]
First I hit the link "upload file".

[attachment 346724 Unbenannt-3.jpg]
Then I use the button which is called "durchsuchen" here.

[attachment 346725 Unbenannt-4.jpg]
That gives me another window (explorer?) where in I search the place where the images are stored.
Here I click on the image to be uploaded and then I hit the OPEN button, it's called "öffnen" in this image.

[attachment 346726 Unbenannt-5.jpg]
When this is done I see the name of the image and the "upload" button which I press now.

[attachment 346727 Unbenannt-6.jpg]
When the image is uploaded two other buttons will appear, "create link in message" and "delete".
Now I place the cursor in that row where I want the image to come out of the message and hit the button "create link in message".

[attachment 346728 Unbenannt-7.jpg]
The last steps I do is hitting the preview button to have a look at the whole thread and if everything is fine
and there is no need for some editing sending the whole thing via the "post message button".
(sorry for the german terms)

Hope this will work for you, too.
All my best.
Vito

Ok, so how do I make them smaller???????? -I spent some time looking to find something and nothing I understand ----------------after1-----------

Just a long shot......resize your picture with the long edge at 1000, lower your picture quality to 72, and picture to JPEG. Kelley (Texas) :)

Hello.

Just did a search and came up with RESIZE.
Just hit the link with the mouse pointer and hit the left mouse button and the download starts automatically.
It is a really small and nice, easy to handle tool which can do batches, too.

Thank you VITO,I did get the program to work,just need to remember how it works. going to give another one a try.------------ THANKS Again-----------------after1---------------

i note a lot of good advice....my input maybe repetitive but here it goes

1) when taking a picture to POST here you should keep the resolution at or below the required resolution (480KB or lower) on your CAMERA that way you wont have to deal with a picture too high of a resolution

2) if you wish to take a high resolution picture and post here....from a copy of the original picture, use software (Photoshop Element) to reduce the resolution to the required number (480KB)...... i use photoshop Elements....easy and not super expensive

it should work for you...to post pictures here (im sure you already know but worth repeating for others) your resolution can ONLY be 480 KB or lower ...or it wont work for sure