Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How can you not love the XL Pro?

crazyman

It does everything I ask of it. I hunted a new ghost town site today using the XL Pro and 8 inch coil. I researched this site sometime ago and finally hit the woods in search. This small town stood for sixty years untill it burned down in the middle 20's. It was hell to hunt. Thickly wooded with waiste high ferns and bramble bushes. The XL pro chattered like crazy with every sweep from all the iron and trash but she just sings when she passes over something good. The ratty barber quarter was actually fused to a square nail but still locked on quarter. The 1854 quarter is now my oldest coin find.

Is the bottom coin from China? If so, how old do you think it is? Thanks for sharing this with the Forum. Kelley (Texas) :)

Kelly, this is actually a Japanese coin. As far as I can tell by the metal alloy it was minted late 1700's-early 1800's. I find these and the Chinese cash coins quite frequently in the old logging and mill town sites I hunt. Thanks my friend!

Boy!.. I'm glad you cleared that up Crazyman. When I seen that coin from China, I thought to myself...My goodness, his machine is getting a lot better depth than mine.:lol: