Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How deep does the V3i really go?

Nancy-IL

I've told Larry over and over again to turn that gain down. Specially on private property.......OURS! :rofl:

CIMG7408Digging.jpg

HH,
Nancy

Yep, but I know the signal on the dime was weak.

Nope, this morning picture and the dirt pile is a LOT bigger now and he is far from done. We have been getting water in the basement so we had a guy find out why. Still not sure WHY. but he found a tile six feet down that had a water flow of 3,000 gallons per hour coming TOWARDS the house from the Hwy. He thinks there is an old storm sewer tile out by the Hwy that is suppost to go a creek but isn't making it.

-- moved topic --

That looks alot like my place two weeks ago, and two thousand dollars ago.

That doesn't sound so bad if you paid in silver coins Dave... $77...... :biggrin:

You can't fool us, your just planting a coin garden to test your 3Vi at.

[attachment 191340 Deep.jpg]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Heck Larry, that hole ain't deep. I could of waved at you from mine with both arms over my head, and you still wouldn't of seen me. I'm going treasure huntin' wish me luck.

Good luck Dave.

That hole was in the first 5 minutes, this is what it looks like now and he is still far from done. We have over 2000 gallons/Hr coming into our yard and finding it's way to the basement. It looks like he will have to keep digging until he finds a field tile somewhere.

[attachment 191437 hole.jpg]

Are you extending your fish hatchery from the back to the front?