Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How hot was it?

Detector Man

this crosswalk is half mile from my place....the interesting part it that the other crosswalk is straight.....
The cross walk looks like its cobble stone/brick shaped but actually what they did is score or cut the asphalt to make it cobble stone/brick shaped.....i dont know how long the crosswalk has been drunk looking...im gonna guess it was done while i was gainfully employed :thumbup: a few years ago....
It does get hot here , very hot.....but im not sure of what caused the crooked lines
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS I have NO idea why all pictures except the first on is facing the wrong direction.......on my SD CARD they are facing in the proper direction it .....i attach it and presto its facing the wrong direction....tried turning it the wrong way , no luck....the first one was always right..no issue

tips? i dont know that i ever had that issue before

Interesting...you might try a different SD CARD and see if the same thing still happens. Please let us know if you find what is causing the strange problem. It is hot here in South Texas too! Kelley (Texas) :)

Thank you Kelly.
The card was not a new one...the odd thing is that those pictures were the only one that were turned when i posted them.....on that same card are a couple dozens pictures of yard sale stuff and they are all ok...after im done using the card i do re format it......to use it next time...i read somewhere that is what i should do prior to using it again.

great photos.... hard to believe the bricks had shifted that much. must be a lot of traffic through there.... and I thought it was hot here.......

at first i thought that it was cement stamped when wet in the shape of bricks but afteri saw the wavy lines i realized cement would never shift like so i revised my theory to asphalt groved to LOOK like bricks....what i find interesting that this specific crosswalk is the only one like that in my vicinity.. the school is two blocks away and usually they paint the crosswalks yellow annually ..i dont know if this cross walk will "qualify"...trafficwise...there is traffic but i would say its slow semi residential traffic....im sure every hour(day light hours) has some traffic