Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How long testing

Daniel A.

Wonder how solid the first machines on the market will be, were there many bugs to work out can remember more than one new machine that went to market a little too soon. Do the testers have confidence that its ready. Dan

Daniel, as one of the folks that got to test units last year, the end results are absolutely great. I have no quams in the least recommending this unit
100 +++++++++%.
Regards Zach

Hi Daniel,

I hear you. But I have to ask you this. How many White's models can you name that went to market and it was then found they had an issue? Turn on an MXT and it is still on Version 1.0

They've been working on this for years. I first caught wind of it three years ago, and it was well underway then. I was hoping for it last year but it did not happen. Why not? Because they are not going to release it until it is good to go.

Steve Herschbach

I have to follow suit with the other testers, it is ready and I have have been field testing it since Aug of 2008. If any problems DO pop up, rest assured White's will make it right.

Never have saw Whites release a detector that was not ready. Now those F machines will release one and then want to charge to update it and fix there
water problem. Sold mine as soon as that started. I can not wait to get one of these have one on order should be here soon.

Jason

Thanks guy's true I'm not aware of any Whites needing to go back once on the market, But considering the amount of money just wanted to check. Dan

All new machines have bugs to work out, no matter how much, how long, or where they have been tested, even well after they are in production. It's just part of the game. I've been field testing for 15-20 years and I've never seen every machine produced hit the street picture perfect. There's always some minor bug that pops up - just like when a completely brand new car hits the street. It takes time and many hours of use under all conditions and in all situations to iron everything out. It's to be expected. It's all part of the manufacturing game. Nothing is 100% perfect after it is newly hatched no matter how hard everyone tries for it to be so.

Bill