Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many miss the detecting magazines??

bigtim1973

I miss western and eastern along with lost treasure.

I guess I hate we do not have a regular magazine in print anymore. I wish there was one available but I do not know of anything. Maybe some of you do.

I miss the reviews and the what is it column the most.

Anyone else missing the magazines too??

I miss western and eastern along with lost treasure.

I guess I hate we do not have a regular magazine in print anymore. I wish there was one available but I do not know of anything. Maybe some of you do.

I miss the reviews and the what is it column the most.

Anyone else missing the magazines too??
IAmerican Digger Magazine. it's ok just not the same as W&E or Lost Treasure.

I have a hard time reading W &e Treas. on-line. Just not the same. American Digger only comes out every two months.

I prefer western and eastern in online format, but they need to simplify it so I can read it better

Paid for 2 yrs for Lost Treasures and then they folded a couple months later, phone just rang and no way to get refund :mad:

I miss the magazines as well. Over the last 48 years with the hobby, I have seen quite a few different ones come and go. For me, reading any on line just is not the same. HH jim tn

Yes reading online will never be the same. I am good with shopping and searching videos but when it comes to reading a subject on the hobby itself I prefer a hard copy to read at my leisure

Ed Fedory's "The Relic Hunter" articles were my favorite read in the westerns eastern.
Treasure hunting is available from the UK by greenlight publishing.
HH Jeff

Dick Stout who wrote for Whites books are probably still available cheap online. Of course the machines are antiquated but not the info. One of my favorites was Dick Stouts "Coin hunting in Depth" Still have my copy.

Ed Fedory's "The Relic Hunter" articles were my favorite read in the westerns eastern.
Treasure hunting is available from the UK by greenlight publishing.
HH Jeff
Have you read Ed's book "Relic Hunter"? Its an awesome read. Need to pick up a copy if you havent.