Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to combine geo hunts on one screen

rsarge1

I think I found a way to put all geo hunts on one screen from a given area.

First you have to make a new collection folder and name it, then take all geo hunts for that area and add them to this folder , once done when you click on , open up the folder all geo hunts will be displayed on one map showing the areas you hunted and the areas missed, I believe this is what myself and others have been trying to do see attached picture of 2 hunts I made in one area.

hope this makes sense and helps

sarge

Fantastic Post!!!!

I have been wondering how to do exactly that! I figured it would be much harder to do, like having to combine all files from a given area into 1 new file, which would be nice if possible then we could load that 1 file on our CTX's and have the info on site.

That would probably take some doing on Minelab's part to make that happen though!
Thanks for posting this Sarge!

Don

Do they have to be all of the same name or just be contained in one album (for the same area)?

McClod said:
Fantastic Post!!!!

I have been wondering how to do exactly that! I figured it would be much harder to do, like having to combine all files from a given area into 1 new file, which would be nice if possible then we could load that 1 file on our CTX's and have the info on site.

That would probably take some doing on Minelab's part to make that happen though!
Thanks for posting this Sarge!

Don

glad it was of some help and I have my geo hunts named differently you can name them what ever you want but they must be from the same area in the same folder, I just started playing around with this but it has worked great for what I want, you will need to just try different things until you get it to where you want it gl and hh

sarge

ya did good, sarge!!