Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to Differentiate between Bottlecaps vs. Quarters with Spectra V3

TC-NM

I know most of you now have Spectra V3i

Some people have different colors for their frequencies as in the Hi Pro program.

In our ground bottlecaps will have the 22.5 frequency dominate and quarters will have 2.5 frequency dominate.

Next hunt I will give that a shot....thanks for sharing .......I just Cherry pick sports fields, so I have been using the 950 coil which has helped to reduce some Bottlecaps

I just check when I am pin pointing the target.

[attachment 197993 2011-05-12_111346.jpg]

Rob has pretty much summed it up here. A quick squeeze of the trigger tells the tale. Simple, quick, and easy.

yep this is correct rob is right I have even dug targets just to prove this theory right and 99.9% it is right I dig a lot less bottle caps now.

Well Guy's, you're all right, nobody wrong. Either way, pushing/pulling the trigger gives you the quick answer.

TC-NM

You use what works for you. That's why the V has so many adjustments. I use this method because I have to pin point anyway, so I get both in one step.