Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How will the Equinox Ship Out

6000proxl

Ok heres the question Minelab showed a photo today of Pallets of Equinx detectors ready to ship to distributors! How will these get to distributors by Boat or Plane?

Where does it say a load is in the States?

6000proxl said:
Where does it say a load is in the States?
Several dealers have stated that an unspecified amount is at one of distribution centers here in the US processing for allocation to dealers.

Ive not seen any stating that! Have a link?

6000proxl said:
Ive not seen any stating that! Have a link?

I don't have a link, but several folks have said that they've gotten updates from their local dealers saying this -- that Minelab has machines here in the states, and are working through the "numbers" and figuring out how many go to who (dealer-wise) with dealers likely to have some machines ready to ship to customers very shortly (like within a week, or less).

That's how I understand it...

Steve

That is good to hear they are in USA. I was wondering what continent that pallet was sitting...