Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Howdy everyone

Giant056

This will be my first thread posted in the V3i forum, I've posted in the MXT forum but it's been quite a while since my last post. I bought my V3i a year ago in May and I must say it's quite the detector, it's the best one that I've ever had. I'll post a pic of some of my finds. It's my first G.A.R. medallion, the silver spoon I got at a friends house that was built in the early 1850's and was originally a grain store, the M. Rumely Comany Inspector badge is a company that built steam tractors, I've got 2 silver halves this year, the half dollars are always a welcome sight especially when they're silver, I found the baseball medallion at a park the next block down from me, it was very deep and one day I was going through some back issues of W&E Treasures and happened to see one posted there, it's 1910 to 1930's vintage which I thought was cool. I have made many more finds than this though cause I go quite a bit. I'll be posting more finds in the future and I'll also include my scarcest coin find this year, it's a 1909S but it don't have a VDB and it's in rough shape but I'll take it. I found it Monday morning hunting an old house site with the 4x6DD shooter coil about 6 inches down.

Howdy back at ya! That all is my favorite kinds of finds! (Seen you a lot on the MXT forum and glad you are appreciating the V3i.)

Very nice finds! I've had my V3i for 2 months and had a MXT PRO before. Don't know how I ever hunted without the V3i! HH

Welcome aboard Larry and congrats on all of the nice finds. I'm sure you will really like the V3i as it grows on you the more you know about it. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum. There are some nice finds you have there. Rob