Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Huge Coin my Daughter got from passing all her test becoming a Vol. Fireman

deepdiger60

This coin is beautiful its size is 155mm full color on copper base it comes in its own case , she did well so far on her written and field test , we all here at home are proud of her not to shabby for a 32 year old :thumbup: I thought some would like to see the coin . All the fire departments out here are Volunteer's and do one great job . Jim

Jim,congratulations,very proud of you and your daughter excellent none better than this volunteer work.I wish her success and sure she will add to the fire dept as a volunteer.Thanks for sharing.Ron

I'm sure that "coin" is the best one you'll ever find in your collection. You should be very proud. :thumbup:

Very nice. You should be very hard for her hard work!

Congrads to your daugther, a very tuff job, fire figthers....And a very kewl coin...Joe

A big congratulations to your daughter, you and your family....I'm certain you're really proud of her.

Congratulations to her Jim. You must be proud of her:clapping: