Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunt today with larry and the past weeks finds:garrett::cheers:

SWAMP HAWK

I went out today with larry for a few hours. Great day of digging. I found a dept of finance state of il retailers ocupation token 1 and one half. also another token and tons of clad. I found a 1944 merc dime on the side of my house and 4 wheat spill the same night a foot away. I got a call from a friend of the family who had a yard of dirt from a 100 year old shool yard. just got dumpped. oh man. coins cap guns buttons ! all from the 50's. hit it light going to need to get back soon. lots of keys this month. But this heat is bad. I am burnt.....................but you know what I say..................

DIG IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That tax token was a good find, here is the scoop on tax tokens. http://www.taxtoken.org/faq.htm

Luke, that dime I found turned out to be a 1898 Barber...... what a surprise.....:biggrin:

I love tax tokens. Super find Luke. Can't wait to see it. Great hunting for sure. It was just too hot for me and I was tired from hunting earlier. HH, Nancy