Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Hunted Out" Farm = 1797 Liberty Cap half cent

baspinall

It always amazes me how easily people consider an area hunted out and give up on them. Well I went to one of "those" places today. Using High Pro tweeked a little and swinging VERY slow. Digging anything even if it was iffy. Got two old flat buttons, three 40's wheat's, a little pin with Representative written on it? Then the half cent right before I was ready to leave. made my day!

Brian

Great to see guys posting their finds. Rob

That is the way it is done Brian............congratulations on some great finds.

I would love to be able to find coppers from that era!

Just walked in the door from the final day of our regional spring coin convention and show (PNNA). It was a lot of hard work but our table was extremely busy for all three days and we were very fortunate. Copper was hotter than a pistol and......seen MANY well restored ,early, ground recovery coppers. Just wanting folks to know....don't clean 'em. Save them and take the time to get the full info on the processes. Good money for those old "GR" coppers too.

Again, Congrats on the '97!