Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunted out? Not so fast!

Wow what a find! It looks like the overdate variety to me, check out this PCGS site to be 100% sure!

Either way that's still on my list - haven't been Capped yet :)

Gott any pics of them coming out the the hole?

Ha! Good one Jim. I appreciate your humor. The problem is these finds are not questionable and suspect, as they are not extravagant in nature as a find.
Actually, was waiting for you to chime in. Sorry about the past, but post foes look very fishy. Unfortunately, there are frauds that ruin detecting site forums.

I'm glad you appreciate my humor. I do think you found these but WHY couldn't they be "questionable and suspect"? Someone could say that's an awfully" nice" coin(s) to find in a short time etc etc. Someone could say anything without knowing what you know. Extravagance really has nothing to do with it. I would say that before anyone makes statements, its a good idea to do some research before one does so. Just because something is "questionable" to one person might make perfect sense to another....especially IF that one person doesn't know the whole story or inquire more about it. A person might be making a mistake and then they make themselves look foolish.

I wouldn't touch that coin....as its in too nice condition.