Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunted out the guy said

indy durtdigger

This is the first time I have tried starting a thread on this forum so I hope the pic. works. I spent several hours at a park that a guy told me he and a friend had cherry picked and then hunted out with several detectors, none of which were a Minelab. I went out with my F75 and found a pile of clad so decided to hit it with the CTX, I think they missed a few and I was just meandering around to see what was out there.

Great finds....I believe I would be doing a bit more meandering...lol

Looks like that meandering paid off for you! Nice set of Mercs. Well done. HH Randy

I love hunted out parks. They tend to have less trash.

+1 on some more meandering!

That looks like a sweet park with that many mercs there has to be barbers there to if it's old enough . sube

This has been my best silver year yet, I have found 12 so far. I am finding them at the end of a Null working carefully and slowly until I can isolate a high tone. Digging some nails but the silver count is way up. Nothing too old 29 Merc but I will take them anytime!!!

Very nice, the other guys obviously are not as good as they thought they were..

:thumbup: Good job.

here proff you dont get them all GEO-HUNT and i still miss these coins only had 500hrs at that time i guess we can say ,not enough time on the dirty 30!!
or something ! 1 year later and 1200 hrs + can make the diff. AND I THOUGH I HUNTED OUT !!!!!!

MINELABBOB

Nice finds. This is a good example of what the 3030 can do.

ANGELICSTORM
IS GOING STRONG KEEP IT UP!!! AFTER 30 YEARS I DONT KEEP TRACK ANY MORE.SPEND MOST OF MY TIME TESTING THE DIRTY30
IN DIFF. PLACES . IUSE TO KEEP A LOG ABOUT FINDS AND WERE BUT AS THE YEARS WENT BY I GOT LAZY
KEEP UP THE GOOD FINDS AND POST THE BIG MONEY FINDS AND GET ALL OF US GOING!!!!!!!!

MINELABBOB said:
ANGELICSTORM
IS GOING STRONG KEEP IT UP!!! AFTER 30 YEARS I DONT KEEP TRACK ANY MORE.SPEND MOST OF MY TIME TESTING THE DIRTY30
IN DIFF. PLACES . IUSE TO KEEP A LOG ABOUT FINDS AND WERE BUT AS THE YEARS WENT BY I GOT LAZY
KEEP UP THE GOOD FINDS AND POST THE BIG MONEY FINDS AND GET ALL OF US GOING!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot! I have been coming in and peeping in on some of these finds. They truly are an inspiration so yeah I may return the favor. :thumbup:

P.S. : [size=small]You have been nailing them too![/size]