Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunted today with tmanfromtexas,and GOIO for 8hrs,it was a good day

McNickle

[size=large]All found from surface to 8-9 inches.Hope I can follow up on a strategy i used today.Only dug 2 clad quarters,and 12 mems. I had my best in 1 day for wheaties (23)......One of them I found in a coin spill along with a No date Buff.,a 1905 IH,and 1988 IH. Also found a 1934?,and 1948 what-zit. We all found silver today. They found some rosies,mercs,and quarters,GOIO found a Franklin Half to break 200 silvers for the season.
My silvers included,a 46p,and 56d rosie,a 36d,and20p merc,and a 1914s barber. No matter how much I tried (I dug about 10# of screw-caps,and trash),but could not find a Quarter. It was still a good day :beers:
[/size]

I had a great time Dave. We all had a good day. Greg with his 201 silver for the year and you finding that barber and those indians was excellent. Very few of those have come from there. I ended up with 34 wheaties and 3 silvers. I think that site has a little more to give up, we will just have to keep at it. TMAN...

[size=large]Thanks TMAN.I look forward to this weekend,and maybe prying Greg out of the house,for at least one more hunt.
Heck..............You've gotta hit 50,and ..........well................I am just so excited about learning/hunting with the Etrac (and finding alot more silver than I used to),that I may just hunt threw the white stuff till I can't get my digger to break ground.........LOL....
Keep in touch about the weekend,OK Tracy ?
[/size]

Its gonna be tough hunting saturday if it snows but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do. If we can work in it we can hunt in it right? Saturday will be the last day we will get to hunt there until spring probably do the "scheduling issue"... Let me know if you have to work Saturday. TMAN...

Those Hammond parks did pretty good for me yesterday as I hit gold and silver with the Etrac!!

Very nice Kal. Those Hammond parks still give up the good stuff. I havent dug any gold yet with the etrac. What were those gold rings coming in at? TMAN...

Tman,
They are all 10k the one on the left came in at 12-16 the middle one 12-24 and the other 12-22. Running in the smooth they just didn't sound as sharp as pulltabs so I dug them. Got lucky cause the first signal I dug was the 12-24.