Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting an OLD unused Golf Course,& Old School,Silvers at both

McNickle

[size=large]We discovered a run down old & unsused Golf Course & decided to get out & give it a try..We were not disappointed....As some silvers had been left behind...At an old school as well..Thought I would share the idea..Just in case there used to be an old (Unused) Golf Course in your area that you might be able to get out & hunt.[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBElHcrG-I4

He nice video there Dave. I'm suprised the Great Gio didn't get more silver? He's suppose to be a 400 silver a year man? Maybe that new E-trac isn't as hot as his old one? He shouldn't have never sold that baby as it was a silver magnet!

Cool finds !!!!!

Great silver! I haven't hunted an old golf course yet. I may have to find one around me once the snow melts.

Nice finds you made there!

Hello Harold..Thought you were detecting with an old Fisher a couple years ago when Greg told you about the Etrac..It's GOIO or (Greg) in spanish, not GIO ..Goio has not hunted since 2010 with his old & sold Etrac...Back then we hunted Saturday,Sunday,& two or three evenings during the work week,and his persistence back then netted him 425 silver and the three of us Etrac users over 950 back in 2010...He just purchased a new Etrac in June to start hunting again. But we only hunt one day a week ,or two at most now...My other videos show that he normally still out detects me 2 or 3 to 1.. (Kind of Embarrassing LOL)
My last 6-8 videos.Prove it...This one was a fluke (Me getting more than him)...It's not that his old machine was hot...It was it's user .Thanks for commenting....And Thanks to every one that commented on this thread...It's much appreciated..Dave @ American Coin Hunting

I still got my CZ-3D and it is hot as ever. I also still got my E-trac which is also a hot machine but a little on the heavy side. I was hunting years before I met ''Greg.''