Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting Oklahoma

Ordered my f75+ should be here within a week looking forward to hunting with the fisher had a v3i & mxt pro about 5 years ago but fell victim to a circumstance and lost everything.Decided to go the fisher route this time and want to find someone to hunt with in my area,(Tulsa) also looking to learn some programs for hunting house demolition sights / parks.The package I bought was detector pin pointer combo will be getting a couple more coils in time.Looking forward to hearing suggestions.

The F75+ with F-Pulse pinpointer and digger is a great deal. Picked the package up last spring and couldn’t be happier. I’m sure you will be too. Very good detector with lots of depth and recovery speed. For the money very hard to beat the deal.

I like the small oblong coil for trashy sites. I have the five inch and have no bad things to say about it but like the shape of the other one for hunting around things and even sticking down in the hole to help pinpoint.

Thanks!
Tracking the package if it’s on time January 2 is the big day.
Spent the last couple of days watching some YouTube all I can say is WOW haven’t found anyone with a channel in the Oklahoma area but already began the reasesrch.
Thanks again.

Hap hap happy day!!!!!!
Got the package earlier than expected,everything in order went ahead and placed another order to get the 5”dd and ground shark for the recent lot demo permissions.
Been through the manual 1/2 dozen times. Knocked a few doors getting some permissions for home lots. Visited some city parks to get an idea of layout for some dirt fishing.
Game on!!!!!

My disappointment came not with the machine but rather (in my opinion) poor quality head phones that came in the package deal .With that said tonight I beebed around in the backyard with a newly purchased pair of black widows and can say I’m hap hap happy!!!!
Looking forward to standing behind the f75+ and learning the inside outs.The learning curve seems pretty straight forward.

There is a MAJOR 2 day hunt Saturday and Sunday of Memorial day weekend in Sapulpa OK put on by the Indian Territory Treasurer Hunters Club (www.ITTHC.com). I would make one day except for family obligations. They meet in Owasso (spelling). All info at the web site. If you are not a member of the club (I live in Norman) this is a good place to meet a hunting buddy.
Navydad5
Norman, OK