Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting the King Tide

bwstephen

Went to the beach on low tide to search the low water level due to the King Tide. Was only there about 45 minutes and started raining. I was lucky enough to pick up this 10K ring on the way back in low water. Stones are only zirconium but is a keeper in beautiful shape.

Attachments

• E4DA0763-2A20-4DBC-8615-4DEB78B7CE35.jpeg
    E4DA0763-2A20-4DBC-8615-4DEB78B7CE35.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 71
Shes a beauty! Timming is everything but mother nature trumps all LOL
HH Jeff
King tides change the beach completely, high and low tide.

Gold. Nice find. I went out in the minus low tide and got some junk jewelry.All the sea gulls were watchin' me.

Great recovery! Any gold or silver coming up outta the sand is i good day!!!

Gold. Nice find. I went out in the minus low tide and got some junk jewelry.All the sea gulls were watchin' me.
Glad they weren’t buzzards in
Glad they weren’t buzzards in disguise!

Glad they weren’t buzzards in

Glad they weren’t buzzards in disguise!
No. Them guys were on the other side of the pier. 2 legged kind.