Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Husband & Wife Team

MI-AuAg

On several occasions, I have seen a retired husband and wife couple detecting the water in Lake Michigan.

He operates the detector and dumps the target material into a float screen. His wife sorts through the pebbles and such, for the target. They operate like a well oiled machine, and seem to really enjoy it.

It's great to see them enjoy the hobby together!

That's my dream- to get my wife to do the digging and sorting while I hunt.

Champ quit your dreaming. Your Wife will do her own hunting, digging and sorting if she decides that she likes the hobby. You will still be on your own and she may out do you with finds.

You can write it down in detail....... and sell a lot of copies!....................... :clapping:..........:rofl:

She had the EASY job! He was using a PI machine. Between sweeping that coil in the water and making those deep recoveries, who has who trained? Sorting through the tabs, nickels, and bling is a cakewalk!

craigV3 said:
I live in Michigan and dive 3-4 times a week... Where are you at?

If you are talking to me, I am in Michigan also and dive 4 - 6 days a week. However, I am hoping for a female partner! I have a male friend that dives. He just takes the gold out of my spots!

Be interested in connecting with some MI divers . . . . we just moved into the area and are minutes from Lake Erie below Detroit.

Andy Sabisch

I was talking to a friend who told me of such a team locally. He recently observed them hunting in small water area and the wife was constantly B...itching at the husband. :rant:

I think the best is if you have a good women who supports your passion for the hobby. Me, I'm very happy hunting alone, I can do what ever I want, and leave when I feel like it..

without having to consider anyone else.

OldBeechnut said:
I was talking to a friend who told me of such a team locally. He recently observed them hunting in small water area and the wife was constantly B...itching at the husband. :rant:

I think the best is if you have a good women who supports your passion for the hobby. Me, I'm very happy hunting alone, I can do what ever I want, and leave when I feel like it..

without having to consider anyone else.

OBN. That reminds me of a bumper sticker I love.

My wife gives me sound advice. 99% sound and 1% advice.

I am just grateful the better half is so good about putting up with me spending thousands of dollars on detectors, cutting work to hunt and missing family events 'cuz I lost track of the time hunting. Man, I hope she doesn't read this. I may not have exactly explained everything to her fully...