Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am Back!

magic

Hey everyone,
Been busy catching up on peoples post this morning.
I had a really bad year last year with surgery and everthing...(I wont bore you with details) I just couldnt bring myself to keep up on the forums when I knew I couldnt get out there and detect. Kinda like a fat guy on a diet reading about food!
I only hunted a handfull of times last year but some of them were very productive!
I am much better now and plan on filling up these forums with pics and maybe some vids of some good detecting trips this year.
I am back on track to having one of my best years in the detecting department this year so watch out for some cool stuff.
Glad to see that Larry and Rob are keeping all of you in line also!
Talk to you all soon
Magic

Good to see you again. You were a big mystery. I thought the aliens got you.

Nice to have you back and looking forward to hearing about your hunting trips and finds.

Welcome Back Magic !!! Glad to see your back and happy you are doing much better. You are well respected among us fellow detectorists and I look forward to seeing you on the Forum.

welcome back Magic, good to see you back on the boards!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see what youve dug up for us..... your post and finds are always very interesting for sure!!!!!!!!!!! good luck & hh:cheers:

Glad to see you back magic. Done a little dealing with you, I think it was last year. Enjoy your reading your post

Holly smoke..... and I thought you would never return. While you where gone my wife tried to leave me for my detecting buddy and I just about sold my detectors off yesterday. I once again think I will have to stick with it.:clapping:

Great to see that you're back on deck Magic...
I too hope all is well for you now, and that your next hunting season is a bonanza! :ausflag:

Thanks everyone! It's great to be back! Maybe aliens got me Rob, but I don't remember it.
Burlbark, you better not leave! Sorry to hear about your wife doing that. At least you found out about it. Just do like I do, get ugly detecting buddies! :lmfao:

magic said:
Just do like I do, get ugly detecting buddies! :lmfao:

Hey wait a minute!!! Im' the handsome-est of the bunch. :bouncy: Remember who the "turkey-head" is. Good to see you posting, buddy.

Is great to hear that things are looking up for you. You have been missed by a lot of us.

Good to see you back up to the puter Brother.I know you were not talkin of me being a ugly buddy.Just about think you were talkin that feller from KY. LOL! Sorry Kevin . Not! Yazoo

Alright Magic is back, I hope that we can hook up sometime this summer and get some hunting in.:super: