Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am having trouble getting the GPS to work

tomjj

I have been using my CTX-3030 for the last 3 or 4 days and the gps has not turned on, it just keeps flashing. I have tried everything I could think of to get it to work but nothing. Can anyone tell me what they have theirs set at and I mean every setting that has to do with the GPS. I am in the eastern time zone. I do not want to reset to factory setting and loose all my programs that I have downloaded and made. Can any anyone help me out.

In the OPTIONS menu in the CTX, I have my settings as: ENHANCED, D.MS, and have the GPS Time Sync Box CHECKED. I'm in the US central time zone and in LOCALITY option, have the Time Zone set to UTC - 05:00. Once the CTX is turned on and you are outside with a clear view to the sky, it may take just a few minutes to acquire a GPS fix. You must already know the GPS icon is just to the right of the wireless icon, that also flashes if the WM-10 is not connected. I hope that helps....HH