Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am leaving Findmall.....Moderator please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly ever post, but when I do, it pisses everyone off! Why are they all crazy? If a person gets tossed out of bar after bar, it most likely is not he business! If a person gets into argument after argument, it most likely is not the other person! If someone tells me my wife is ugly, it is a personal insult to me. If they post a video saying my detector is trash, then that gets close to calling me stupid. I assume we all know that each year detectors get a bit more tech, better at detecting stuff, better target ID/s, etc., and generally more expensive. I cannot afford to buy a 'Best detector in the world' every two or three years. So, I choose to keep what I have and I choose to not watch videos from a person that seems to want to go out their way to trash everything that they do not personally own!

I care not about the detector anyone uses just what they find--I don't understand the problems that seem to exist between detectorists using a different detector or owning more than one! Jealousy causes hatred when detecting should be a hobby & if it is an all-out job than that is different--just like businesses competing against each other but in a HOBBY--how can that be fun & relaxing? My ex & I had tried 2 0r 3 different WHITES while learning how to detect & find treasure & then after the divorce in 1984 , I bought my Whites XLT in 1994 & used it until I could detect no more because of my deteriorating HEALTH in 2006--Never found the stuff others found travelling like they did BUT enough that it paid for my detector & some expenses; as a hobby is a hobby & you buy & use what a person(s) can afford & travel wherever it is safe & affordable! If it's a hobby that isn't fun or satisfying--Put the detector in the closet or give it to someone else who might like just plain old swingin' & a diggin' whatever the TREASURE to be found!? Life is short no matter how long you live & are able to do things without assistance! Jesus loves us & He gives us Peace that passes all human understanding; so, LET HIM BLESS by Praying & seeking Him always! Ma

Status
Not open for further replies.