Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am leaving Findmall.....Moderator please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see you leave CD. Everyone has an opinion and some think because they can post anonymously that they can say what they think. Notice none of the naysayers use there real names or contact info? I would much rather read something from someone who has in the trenches experience than some educated idiot who thinks their specific one time experience with one brand detector out trumps anything you or anyone posting honest info has to offer.
Perhaps your persona was a bit brash for some but I think it was part of your humor and charm on camera.

I am tired of defending myself on this forum. I talked to my Wife, and she said leave it is stealing your peace and joy. This should be the time of my life as a detectorist running this new unit only to have to defend myself against the haters.
Thank yhall for all the support over the years....Moderator please delete my account

We see all your finds calabash and it's quite extensive.
Let's see all the naysayers finds let them put their money
where their mouth is.

Last edited:
Please don't gooooooooo we need you to stay. We'll cry our little hearts out if you leave. Boo hoo hoo 🤣 Calabash nothing against you personally but this thread is nothing more than sympathy seeking garbage. Happy hunting!

Your leaving cause people disagree with you ,,but the worst part is your announcing it,? I'm at a loss for words here, ????You did the same on friendly. .And these jokers on here talking about naysayers,are you guys for real or just stopped taking your meds? That must be a southern hillbilly saying cause I never heard any of us Northern hicks in Pennsylvania use that term... Well, take your ball and head on home buddy, hope they all agree with you there

Does a mod have to delete an account, can he just delete his own? Are his posts historical even if he deletes his account?

I really don't know what this is about but I hate to see anyone leave this forum. Although I've been detecting almost 50 years and had about 60 detectors I've always learned something from all of you. Some people are born with negative attitudes and will die that way. The vast majority of people on Finds are super nice. Reconsider and time will heal a lot of problems. I know from personal experience. Remember the good and ignore the not so good. As Ma Betty says , AMEN!

I think it's the price you pay being in the public eye.Cd doesn't want to deal with it and I don't blame him however censorship is the cancer of our society.This is America don't let anyone silence you!!!
I couldn’t imagine being a politician right now. Even if you have good ideas you’ll still get ridiculed……No doubt society is F’d up right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.