Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am really proud of this hunt....

zeekeys

I was going out to hunt and grandson asked it he could come along. A first! I set up the F70 and showed him how to work with it. Showed him the pin pointer and the screwdriver. We set out to hunt. He caught on pretty good. Sometimes it took him more than 5 minutes to find the target but he kept at it. After an hour I asked him if he wanted to go to McDonald's. We went. Here is what he found and dug (or popped out) himself. He is 11 years old, maybe he will want to come again??? Hope so. Of course he wants the coins. I can't even add them to my total of coins. He did a real good job. Thanks for reading...Z

n/t

Zeekeys, every one of those coins is solid gold.....well done on the hunt, and the time spent with your grandson, well....cant put a value on that. HH

Thanks guys. For the first time out I thought he did great. He had trouble but I let him work it out and he did most of the time with some hinting from gramps. I only see him sitting cross legged on the floor with headphones and mike with the control pad in his hands playing the Xbox1. He always wants me to try it but it just gets me so worked up that my heart starts pounding. Not much for that kind of stuff. Too fast!!
When he got home he was telling nana what he found and he was going to keep the coins. Well, he is on the xbox1 again. Who knows? Thanks for reading....Z

You planted a seed. That is what I friend of mines dad did many years ago. A positive hobby that even if it's not now he might pick up later. Good job

Only good things can come from this Zee, this could work out great for you and your grandson. It's always more fun when you've got a buddy to go hunting with.

Looks like a chip off the old block Z----Those are the memories that will last a lifetime for both of you. My grandson is 12 and has an Ace 250. He's into fixing up old bicycles right now and doesn't hunt as much as he used to but the seed is planted. HH everyone---------IB.

IBdiggin said:
Looks like a chip off the old block Z----Those are the memories that will last a lifetime for both of you. My grandson is 12 and has an Ace 250. He's into fixing up old bicycles right now and doesn't hunt as much as he used to but the seed is planted. HH everyone---------IB.

Yes indeed, the seed is planted and the lifetime pleasant memory with Grandad will always be there when he needs it whether he goes again or not. But I didn't realize that being a mega beast coin shooter was heritatary.:shrug:

I sure hope so guys, about seeds, buddy and granps good lifetime memories. He wants to work on windows 10 update with me. Maybe it is just the beginning? Thanks for the support and good thoughts. Appreciated.....Z