Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am so filled with sadness..........

Bobbie

The love of my life for 42 years lies in the intensive care unit on a respirator with advanced lung cancer. He has a very rapid growing cancer that we only found out about 6 weeks ago. It had spread to his brain and they immediately did 14 rounds of radiation which has worked. They were waiting a few days to rebuild his body to start him on Chemo for his lungs. Because of the fast advancing of this disease they started him on Chemo yesterday but he could not finish because he went into respiratory failure from the disease and not the Chemo. There is not much hope for him, I am hanging on by just threads in hopes that he can get off the respirator and restart the Chemo. I have been with him the whole time and just needed a break and an outlet to post how I am feeling. Thank you for reading this.

You're in my prayers Bobbie. Hang in there....

I could not even imagine what you are going through. Please know that a lot of people are praying for you and your husband. Take care.

He is in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Sorry to hear, keep us informed..Prayers for all.......

I lost my father to cancer when I was only 18 and I know what a horrible experience this must be for you. Spend as much time together as you can and I pray God will comfort you both.

prayers said for you both!!!!!!!!!

n/t

I will say a prayer for you and your husband, May God heal him and bring him home to you.

I wish I knew some words that would help, God bless both of you, and we're sending prayers your way. Artie and Lisa

We are here for you...may our collective prayers give you both strength and peace..
John