Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am starting to hate my E-Trac the more I use it !!!! :rant:

Ray-Mo.

I have been finding so many old coins in hammered sights it is starting to affect my health.My back and knees hurt from getting up and down every few minutes to dig and my hand and wrist are sore from all the deep holes .I hit the county court house for a couple of hours and had the same anoying problems.2 Indians several early wheats and another nice 1916s Mercury Dime and nice old brooch.This place has been hammered hard for over 30 years but the E-Trac just loves to hit the coins in heavy trash.The court house was burned to the ground by Lane during the Cival War and rebuilt a few years latter and has a lot of debris on one side and I will hit there next and see what I can find.There has been a lot of seated found there in years past and I hope to find a little more.Will post pictures tomorrow when I am at office with DSL as my dial up here at home is to slow,Ray.
One Indian was only 2" deep but in solid iron and waiting for an Etrac to locate it.All the top machines have hit this place hard and that tells the true story.

Yeah...Lots of deep holes.... But I can't remember the last time I dug so much junk(and a few deepies :))!!!

I am thinking that there should be a warning on E-Trac and how it effects the health of
us seniors. I know how my knees and back are. Now I have to start carring a folding
chair in the field for breaks!:surrender:

Ray--You've got a REAL problem!---I sure hope your health holds out to get all those deep, difficult coins you're digging. :super: Keep posting those neat finds--it keeps the rest of us "hyped" about this great new detector!! :thumbup:----------Del P.S. (wish MY back, knees, hand & wrist hurt a "little" more) :lmfao:

Just think of what you are doing for the environment at the expense of your back and knees. Al Gore hasn't done so much! Keep cleaning the environment one coin at a time!

1916s dime ,03,06 Indians,10,13d,11d,12,17s,19s,20d,20,20,35d wheaties.
I live near Eldorado Springs,MO about 100 miles south of KC and less than 50 miles east of Kansas border,Ray.

I think Ray's got one of them "Joey detectors"----Anybody remember those posts?? :)---Does that thing turn itself on at 3:00 A.m. Ray???---A very rare & valuable metal detector!!---To save your health Ray--I think we are ALL going to have to come down there & help you out. :thumbup:

No I left it on my SE so far and have been using my handheld Uniprobe.It is amazing just how many nails and other iron it picks up in the same hole as a coin.Not sure I want to add the weight as my wrist and main tendon in my forarm is sore and swelling.Not sure if the new angle has anything to do with it or not.Of course when I hunt for three hours I don't take a single break except to grab a drink sometimes,Ray.