Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I believe in Jesus!

gitterdug

I believe in Jesus. Why? Because of the reliable testimony of many many peoples who were there.

I believe in the Spirit of Santa Claus. Why? Because, as surely as December 25th rolls around, presents have appeared around my christmas tree since I was a child.

I believe in Truth. Why? Because, after all is said and done, it withstands everything.

I believe in Minelab. Why? Certainly, not because of some blind faith. Not because of the

Ok either you are a minister or you work for minelab..Hmmm?? Either way keep up the faith :thumbup:

Sweet good luck with that detector

I have to agree, that's why I'm getting 2 of them on release.1 for me, 1 for me lady ;)

Minelab makes some of the best detectors in the world. Why would the CTX3030 be any different? I ordered one and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

n/t

n/t

Nope, not planning on getting rid of the E-Trac. Every detector I own has a purpose. E-Trac is my coin machine in moderate trash and deep target machine, XP Deus in my coin machine in heavy trash and my relic machine, CTX3030 will be my water/beach machine and relic machine in highly minerialized Virginia red dirt and whatever else it's good at. Going to be fun.

n/t

I would keep my E-Trac as well, imagine the look on their faces when you tell them "I have an E-Trac....it is my backup machine!" :rofl:

Almost made me want to take my hat off.
Well written and mirrored by me.
Proud to be an Aussie and this unit will not disapoint.