Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Bet no one knows:huh:

spudnuts11

Found these a couple hours ago,what ya all think?
Again in the back yard!!!
If any one can ID a couple of the pics that would be great!!
I did find the penny and the nickle is only for size comparison
Thanks
SPUD

Looks easy to me....a money clip.

The thing on the left looks like part of an old "conch" from a saddle, bridle or even an old motorcycle bag????
The thing in the middle is a nickle .... lol
I think the other think is a money clip?

The oval on the left looks like a light switch cover, or perhaps for a toggle switch. The object in the center looks like a U.S. 5 cents coin. And the thing on the right I have no clue, but the RD makes me think of Reader's Digest.

I think`s therefore i am .... sorry just had to have a laugh at the phrase " I Think`s " . new one on me ... at least, I think it is .... :blink:

I THINKS it may be a fastener for canvis cover ,like for a pickup truck.
Like the 1/4 twist & turn type?Maybe

One on the left is keyhole for furniture....dunno 'bout the one on the right....gl and hh!!