Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I bought me a new machine, the V3i

Giant056

Howdy everyone! I just purchased a V3i Tuesday afternoon, got back home, fooled around with stuff for a couple hours and I happened to notice the rain had almost quit so I walked down my street to a park that I've hammered for years and managed to find a deep wheat, the next day I went to another hammered spot I've also hunted since I started detecting and managed to find a silver ring, the third day I went back down the road (after the rain finally quit again) and found a deep silver quarter. I must say being's this detector is still the same settings out of the box it does a great job. I already have an assortment of coils but they're not V-rated but so far I'm not real impressed with the silver boost on this detector so I think the coils will probably work just fine. I do miss the analog part of my MXT though but I kept it for a backup in case I have problems with the V. As of now I still never changed anything on it except I turned the headphones off cause I didn't buy any (been using corded headphones for over 20 years). I went out a couple more times since then and really loaded up on the clad. I sure can hone in on the bottle caps easily with this machine so my junk digging has dropped drastically and another plus I've dug 4 rings with it and one was a nice sterling. I noticed the D2 coil that came with this machine is thicker and probably a little heavier than the one I've been using on my MXT so I might have to try the old D2 on it and see if it might even lighten up this machine which is already reasonably light for the machine that it is.

Congratulations for getting the V3i and the good finds it is producing for you. In fact, your finds are actually great considering the hunt sites have been hammered.

Congratulations on the nice finds. I think that once more people get the hang of it - the v3i will open up lots of "hunted out" sites - whether its because of depth/trash/separation/id, etc... it can be done with this machine. Happy hunting and good luck.

You are off to great start Larry............:thumbup:

how are ya Larry, looking forward to the new Vs finds, just pick up a V3i also but not taking it out till Im done running through all the programs at home inside and out and reading,up on her, catchcha on thwe rebound!!!

Dale