Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I called Minelab....and they didn't know, either...

Nokta / Makro are stating there is two multi SMF programs, M1 and M2 which can only be used in Park and Field. Plus they have 5 single frequencies you can choose from. Doesn’t matter at this point as I see you bought the Vanquish. I believe you will be well pleased. Thank you for your service. Best of luck to you 👍

AH! That clears it up....got it...two programs that run simultaneous frequencies, and 5 single to choose from, thank you, appreciate it. Yea, the Legend was out of my budget anyhow, so I had to go with the V440. Can't wait to get out there.

Okay, so this might not be exactly the right forum to ask...but...

I've been wanting to upgrade from my single frequency detector and am looking at this 'Vanquish Series' model 440 and it says 'Multi IQ Technology'...and I know all the frequencies are used at the same time, there's no picking and choosing individual frequencies like the Equinox Series, but....exactly what frequencies does the V440 use? I called Minelab direct and spoke with two people about it, they didn't know and one even told me 'Minelab probably won't disclose that, either'...would be nice to know the tech specs of something before I buy it...
Maybe a couple of years ago someone used an oscilloscope on an Equinox to find the actual of frequencies being transmitted.

Maybe a couple of years ago someone used an oscilloscope on an Equinox to find the actual of frequencies being transmitted.

Found it, see post #8 in this thread for answer and link. Same frequencies at the Nox 800, but they all run at the same time on the V440.