Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I can not see very well the screen on ctx!

MEV

Hello is there a way that i can see better ctx display screen on ctx 3030 when it's under sunlight?

MEV said:
Moderators here are under pressure to protect sponsors from any negative comments ,,, and they obey their orders.
Visibility on the CTX and Etrac as well is nothing new and the only real solution is to turn until the sunlight is blocked and visibility increases.
Do not wear polarized sun glasses.
There are a few screen protectors that may enhance visibility but their names will be deleted in an effort to protect sponsors.
There are also more open type discussion forums on the internet that may provide you with the information that you need if you seek them out.

MEV-pretty well known issue here. You have your Brightness turned all the way up? If you just want to see the numbers,you can make the numbers BIGGER. Other than that,screen protectors/visors are your next option.

Ironically, one of the criticisms of the EQ 600 is its extremely bright screen intensity which, unlike the EQ 800, is not
adjustable!

It's the same with the smart phones you have to shade the screen from the sun.:shrug:

I've had the same problem with my CTX, you are constantly turning the machine when detecting in sunlight to "try" and see the screen. I have a custom made screen protector on my machine made from the same folks who do screen protectors for Ipads, etc. Took it to a mall kiosk and they installed it. Protects the screen from scratching but no help with bright sunlight conditions. Why no manufacturer has made a screen that physically pivots, like a camera on a tripod, is beyond me. We all aren't the same height or look at the screen from the same angle. But then again look how long it took Minelab to embrace wireless technology ! Just sayin'..............