Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I cannot wait for Autumn

JAN1

Here in Cornwall we are having possibly the busiest summer ever as people cannot go abroad. A report the other day said that thee were about 12-14 thousand people on one of our beaches and we have 300 around here.
It is impossible getting a parking space and the traffic jams are miles long so I am taking it easy until the tourists go home in the 2nd week in Sept and keeping my strength up for all the digging I shall be doing.

Here in Cornwall we are having possibly the busiest summer ever as people cannot go abroad. A report the other day said that thee were about 12-14 thousand people on one of our beaches and we have 300 around here.
It is impossible getting a parking space and the traffic jams are miles long so I am taking it easy until the tourists go home in the 2nd week in Sept and keeping my strength up for all the digging I shall be doing.
I used to live by a tourist trap locals affectionately called them FT's. Covid sent hoards to our inland beaches as well. Should be lots of targets waiting.

I can't wait until Autumn myself. The temperatures have been 95 to over a hundred degrees.

We have had storms with lots of rain, thunder & lightning since early Spring! Last night was the worst storm since moving in with my daughter --DID LOTS of praying because the trees were whipping in every direction & lighning lit up the whole skies too often (SCARY)! We lost electric but don't know how long as was dark & I took my night MEDS & went to sleep--woke up when my MED alert machine came back on sometime before 10:00 PM as Tami had to be at work by then! Thank You, God in Jesus' name, for answered prayer & safety! Hope all stay safe & don't succumb to the exreme heat! Glad the A/C wasn't off too long as it did get a little too warm for breathing comfortably & OXY was off, too! PTL--God is GOOD & He is always GOOD! AMEN! Ma

Jan1.... I probably already know the answer to this question..? Are you allowed to detect any of the ancient Roman forts in that area.? What about 1 or 2 meters outside the Roman forts.?

Jan1.... I probably already know the answer to this question..? Are you allowed to detect any of the ancient Roman forts in that area.? What about 1 or 2 meters outside the Roman forts.?
As far as I know not a lot of Roman occupation around here but I mainly do the beaches, one beach I go to Roman coins have been found so people were coming on holiday down here back then. There was a lot of trade with the med up to 4,000 years ago so there are about 6,000 ship wrecks off the coast, a friend of mine has found things from Roman wrecks a few times.

I love the fall hey I picked up an electric assist bicycle great mode of transportation especially in these perilous times
Mark