Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Did It!

Nancy-IL

It's been a few years since I picked up my detector since health and all, but I did it! :detecting: We were camping and were blessed with beautiful weather and we took
advantage of it. :twodetecting: Our two Boxers, Major & Zack love camping. And NO they're not spoiled one bit. :pinnochio:

Since Larry posted I thought I should post too. Larry didn't disclose that I broke into the 1800s. I beat him by one year with the 1899 Indian cent. :ROFLMAO:
Here's my finds. I was quite surprised that I wasn't sore the next day. I am ready to go again!! I'm still swinging my MXT and loving it. I sure have missed detecting.

Thanks for looking and HH!
Nancy

Attachments

• Larry Zack and Major Camping Sept 2023.jpg
    Larry Zack and Major Camping Sept 2023.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 75
  • Zack and Larry Sept 2023.jpg
    Zack and Larry Sept 2023.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • Finds Sept.jpg
    Finds Sept.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 75
Absolutely Awesome.
Great your getting. I'm envious. In a good way.
Just hoping I can get out next year.
Could only play around the yard this year.
I hope you'll be able to play around in your yard....little by little.
Take care!

Good One, You guys do things I like to do - really good time for sure
It's a "good time" any day when we get to go out detecting. Larry and I make a great team. :twodetecting:
Thanks for your post.
HH,
Nancy

It's a "good time" any day when we get to go out detecting. Larry and I make a great team. :twodetecting:
Thanks for your post.
HH,
Nancy

Thank You.
Being a long ride this third time.
Very difficult getting my strength back this time.
Actually I'm concerned about that. Not like me.
One day at a time.