Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I didn't get a Simplex -- I opted for the Complex

Yesterday, I placed an order for a new Anfibio Multi (The Complex) with an additional 7" concentric coil.
This is my first Nokta/Makro detector. I like choices and the Anfibio Multi seems to give me the right choices. I own three other detectors - a 7kHz, a 13kHz and a 19kHz. The Anfibio Multi gives me these three machines, plus a beach machine, in one waterproof housing. The face plate, menus & settings are laid out in a way that is easy for me to understand. It simplifies making choices on how to set up the detector for different hunting conditions or situations. So I guess it's not really "complex." The tones on the other machines that I own are a lot like the tones on the Anfibio Multi, which I am familiar with. I also have some experience with how and when to use the three separate frequencies on the Anfibio Multi. So now I can do it with one detector, instead of three.
I considered another multi-frequency machine but I didn't understand it's language. Blippity-Bloop is a foreign language to me. I'm sure I could learn it, but I don't want to take the time right now. I have no experience with simultaneous multi-frequencies. I'm not convinced that I need it. Besides, I don't mix the food up on my plate before I eat it. I like to taste each portion separately, to distinguish the flavor. If I mixed it all together, it would taste completely different and I might not like it. Someone else may love it.
When it's all said and done, it's just a matter of taste!

I'm considering doing the same thing . The part I like is I understand it has crazy depth the part I don't like is the crazy depth without TID and I already dig enough deep trash but I will probably buy one anyway cause I like this hobby.

Nothing wrong with that choice at all .

The stock coil will impress in trash for its size... hh.