Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I don't even know how to title this post. I'm too angry :veryangry:

Jim West Pa

I just read this posted by a long time friend of mine. Well, he was, 'till i saw this.
I cannot believe the lack of conviction and the lazy blind contempt that is overwhelming our Nation.

His post........

" My condolences to all those who wanted this country to go "RED"! Seems those people are still in the minority ! No one person is perfect... Obama included but open your eyes and look past your habit of blaming others for your problems.. we are all feeling the effects of the past Republican band-aids, Obama has the right idea and he listens.. if we all stop the political banter of the blame game and start to be the "United States" of America.. we can and will lead the world again .. even if the other country's do the grunt work of manufacturing etc.. living life the next 4 years thinking of what could or would have taken place is anti productive... more of the same the blame game.. time to open our ears .. eyes and look for the opportunity's the USA is known for.. if you have to get retrained to move forward.. just do it! In this atmosphere you must be the old dog who pledges to learn a new trade or profession.. if that's what you/we need to do to move ahead personally! The people who hoped for their children to live better and educated started for penny's after the war to give us a leg up.... try to keep that in mind when a legal immigrant takes that low paying job to get his kids to a better level instead of crying foul.. because they came to this country to get a head..thats all I have to say... hope EVERYONE has a better next 4 years... regardless of race, creed, color or what your choice of politicians! ;- ) "

My Response.......

" I cannot believe that you are that blind and cannot see, or just won't admit, that that TRAITOR is destroying The United States of America. " if you have to get retrained to move forward " ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!? "RETRAINED" !!! That's what comunists do to the people they rule over. You are one blind individual. Have you read the 923 executive orders that anti american has signed.They lead to nothing but pure and blatent comunism. With the mere stroke of a pen the rights of the American people are gone. You clearly have no intention of honoring the oath that you took to DEFEND THE CONSTITION. When he has his way, there will be no constition. He is clearly an enemy of the United States and her people. He thinks he is an arrogant czar and you are personaly helping him to achieve that. He is an enemy of the United States, it's people, our Constition and me. And it is clear that so are you. We have been friends for around 30 years now Lou. I have no problem at all proclaiming my country and my love and loyalty to Her first and foremost. By openly exhibiting your support for that muslim traitor you have also demonstrated your contempt for the United States, Her people and Thier constitution. You are thier enemy and therefore you are my enemy."

You are willing to lose a long time friend over his political opinion? REALLY? If he is now your enemy because of what he believes in, then over half of the American population is also your enemy..... right? SAD, so very sad. Politics is politics and your opinion or his will not change anything, congratulate your friend for his candidate's win and let it go. Good friends are too hard to come by.

That our society, thru the 'direction' of it's politicians, has fallen into such a state of mental laziness, non conviction and moral decay, that the few of us that are willing to take a stand against those that would support such traitorous anarchy have to go as far as to even turn away from those we love in support of what is right.
Freedom and morality can and do come at a very high price and i am one that is willing to pay that price. Am i a minority that stands only to lose a good freind ? Most probably. But i will sleep knowing that i did not and will not turn my back on my country.
I raised my right hand 40 years ago and i took a solemn oath to Defend the Constition and The United States of America against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I take any promise that i make very seriously and that oath didn't expire when i was handed my Honorable discharge. Now here comes the tricky part, the 'test' if you will......the "domestic" part.

Also, i owe it to each and every other American that voluntarily stood up and raised thier right hand to secure my freedoms and to do any less is to blatently disrespect each and every one of them.
If i need to explain to you how the politicians that work for US, are clear cut enemies of our Constition and every American that defends it then i'm afraid you wouldn't understand.
This has nothing to do with " political opinion " Larry and if you understood that then you wouldn't written your response.

Someone said that.." All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing ".

Now i may not be able to run them out on the proverbial rail or drag them out into the town square and give them the traitors' hanging they they deserve.
But, by God, i can and will stand on my convictions be the opposer be stranger, freind or even family and hope and pray that my spirit for the America that our forefathers penned, ( thru the guidence of God. Yes Larry, the collectively prayed to God for guidence when writting the Constition ),and died for, may inspire someone or at least mean something to them.

Yes Larry, it is indeed a "sad" thing.
And doing the right thing can be a very painful thing.
I accept that pain.

[attachment 248517 Help.jpg]

n/t

[attachment 248521 imagesCAZPU14H.jpg]

I need help from other Americvans that are willing to hold to the reality of what this United States of America truly is.
One Nation Under God.
Other Americans that are willing to hold to their convictions that this truly is a Nation blessed by God and a Nation that can only survive by His grace when we are willing to turn to Him for the very same guidence that He blessed our Forefathers with.
Other Americans that will stand up and say that this country is NOT 'run' by the politicians but by the people.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT ACCEPT the imoral majority.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT be repeatedly lied to by self serving power and money hungry politicians.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT accept that this is the 'norm' or 'social climate of the day'.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT be told where and when i can pray or worship The God that created me.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT stand by and allow my child to be denied his or her God given right to honor the Flag of The United States of America.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT stand by and allow my child to be told that he or she cannot say a pray of thanks before eating lunch at school.
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT allow you teach my children that homosexuality is "OK".
Other Americans that will stand up and say I will NOT stand by and be told that God doesn't "belong" here or that God doesn't "belong" there.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow the polititians to run the media.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT accept the fastly downward spiraling of morality that is forced upon us all each and every day on television.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow you to tell me how to raise my children.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i wil NOT allow you to tell me what is or isn't good for me.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow you to tell me when and where the HOLY BIBLE, the Word of God, does or does not belong.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow you to tell me that my son or daughter, the Soldier, the Marine, the Airman, the Sailor, that he or she, or thier Chaplain, is forbidden to pray to God for His guidence and protection.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow you to tell my Pastor that he is not allowed to pteach from the HOLY BIBLE, the Word of God.
Other Americans that will stand up and say i will NOT allow you to tell me that i cannot do any of the above. Stand up and do it and damn the consequences.

This list can go on and on and on. So it appears that you are once again absolutley correct Larry.
I do indeed need help, and a LOT of it.
Thank you for the reminder.

n/t

Where are the "opportunities" your friend talked about going to come from? When you take more and more of the money the business owners (that means "rich folks") make, you are diminishing the chance of those "opportunities". It isn't the Federal Government that produces jobs, but the private sector. Tax them enough and they send their jobs overseas, or just take their money that is left and go home!

My comment was singular in intent and content about your willingness to lose a good friend over his differing opinion, I don't get involved in politics, that is a never ending waste of time.

I think there are some other reasons he got re-elected besides me not discussing politics, (or religion). I never said that I didn't vote.