Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i escaped.......:clapping:

JOHNMARKHAM

ok all i escaped the cold weather in ohio,im in florida at my house here in kissimmee,im ready to go hunting at the beach,who wants to hook up the next few weeks??message me or for those who know me call me..
hh
john

Wish I was retired....Good Luck John, enjoy..........

lucky dog!!!!!!!!! have fun!

God Bless You !!.....

It's good to hear GOOD news for a change and I'm glad for you !!......Enjoy the weather , and Happy Hunting !!.....Sincerely, Jim

You have a house in Florida?! Need someone to house-sit and keep it safe while you're gone? hint hint :drool:

Hope you enjoy the warmth and find lots of treasure down there!

John - Good luck hunting and bring back some gold. I'm almost afraid to ask, but was your repair issue ever resolved?

OK here's the update to my trip back to Florida,i went out last night and tonight at low tide on Atlantic coast, beach is sanded in,i only found a few clad and some junk bling,ill try again tomorrow at another beach,I'm thinking of going farther south,now weather is supposed to be in the mid to high 70s this weekend so that might draw some out to the beach,might have some fresh drops in the dry sand or at the waters edge..
as for any resolve on my Excalibur, not a word from bill branin,no response's at all from him, so i guess i know where this mess is going..
as for a house sitter, well my sons are doing this for me,but not a good job tho..lol..lol
hey Joe, i wish i was retired too...lol..
all in all I'm gonna do some hunting this weekend and next week...
ill keep everyone posted
hh
john

goodluck to you and congrats on escaping!!!!!!!!!!!! im stuck in sw newyork state awaiting the next blizzard. . i was all packed for ice fishing today and sat down and started reading the message boards. its -7 out so here i sit thinking of the 70 degree temps and mding. . goodluck and enjoy yourself while you can... we got at least another 2 months of cold up here.