Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I found some more!

Ted S

Went out yesterday in the wind! It did get up to about 50* but the ground is very hard due to no moisture. You have to be very careful digging out your coins. I got three more Barber dimes,a buffalo nickle ,some Indian head cents. Also recovered a military button that looks to have an anchor on it. Anyone know how to clean that up?? I used my Equinox 600 and bounced between Park 1 and Field 2....That also makes 25 silver coins for the year!
001.JPG

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    594.1 KB · Views: 90
Very nice finds Ted!! Congratulations!

I didn't hit the house yet but got a Barber dime,two mercs,some wheats and an orange buff for 4.5 hours of hunting today! That makes 28 silvers! I am on a roll!!! :clapping:
You are burning up the landscape!!

There is just something magic about pulling up 100+ coins…….

Thanks guys...I am whipped! I stayed home today and did lawn work.. I hunted 2 hours yesterday and only found an 1884 Indian head...