Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got a plan ....

Oak

For those of you up North who are frozen in, please send your detectors to us southern guys who will be more then willing to break it in for you at no charge. :detecting:

HH to all

oak

ps ... I am not afraid to get wet .... so I can do rain and water test too. :laugh:

Y'all can't beat that offer!!---Except ya ain't gettin mine, I'm down south (for now) and doin my own tests!!!----That is if my AT PRO ever gets here! :tongue: -------Del------P.S. GREAT PLAN Oak!

It wont work Oak, the mason dixon line astartin to shake. You cant get an AT PRO from a southern guy right now.

I THINK THIS IS GONNA WORK, OAK! :thumbup:------Only thing is---looks like you may get more'n you can test!! :detecting:----Then wot?? :shrug: -----GOT THE ANSWER--hire out some help for this endeavor! :twodetecting: (free of charge, of course) ;) -----Sure glad you thought of all these details!! :lmfao:

Excellent Plan. I'll deliver it in person, so get the guest room ready for the next 2 to 3 months. See you right after Thanksgiving.

MrGee

You will have to wait OAK for the southern version. Just finds beer cans- full ones. Should get it right before Spring Break.:cheers: