Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got accused of cutting grass yesterday!:heh:

earthmansurfer

I had to say it as I promised the old man who told me that (in German). He said I had the hearing protection on as well (aka headphones). I can see how from a distance it looks like that and most people here never saw a detectorist.
Yeah, I was called a weedwacker operator in German. I really laughed at that as I heard people calling the CTX a weed-wacker look a like.

Anyway, I found that silver coin shortly there after, so I take it as a good omen, my fellow weed-wacker operators. :crylol:

Good hunting,
Albert

seriously thought about painting it green and making a recording to play of a weed wacker in action to go TOTALLY un-noticed anytime anyplace,,,,the orange vest is a good addition also,,,

pspr said:
Just get a black vest or T-shirt that says "Bomb Squad".
Now thats funny:rofl:

eheheh, great suggestions. And a great way to keep people away. That bomb shirt and maybe a folding sign that says "Bomb removal - keep away" would make for a quiet hunt.

I remember I was at a park and a 4 year old girl ask "Are you mowering the grass?" My wife was with me and she cracked up laughing so hard!

Maybe Minelab will come out with surgically sharp ceramic blades to attach to the coil? It would sure make hunting in tall grass easier.