Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got my Cazadore today!

I have drank tequila on and off for most of 30 years. I tried some Cazadores a few years back. Thought it was the WORST ever!!

How deep does it go? KEN. Ind.

Its not a deep one, but the discrimination and lasting effects are amazing.

I think that we need to cut Tesoro some slack, slamming them doesn’t help a thing. The folks at the factory recently lost a friend, a father, or a relative in some other way, that was Mr. Jack Gifford, for those of you that might not know anything about him, do a search and find out all that he accomplished. In respect to Mr. Gifford lets all be alittle bit more professional. http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/588-jack-gifford-founder-of-tesoro-electronics-passes/

No one is slamming Tesoro. I have used Tesoros for over 30 years and would be the last one to slam them...Its a joke Ski..nothing more..sorry you dont see any humor in it

kozyman said:
No one is slamming Tesoro. I have used Tesoros for over 30 years and would be the last one to slam them...Its a joke Ski..nothing more..sorry you dont see any humor in it
Maybe it's just me but I didn't see any humour in it, I don't like tequila either.

I asked the manager of a Mexican restaurant whet Pilate he drank. He said "They all get you drunk" . Then admitted Cazadores .

I don't drink anything that my push mower can run on! My Tequila days are long gone, and having done so, I seem to remember more.

hatpin said:
I asked the manager of a Mexican restaurant whet Pilate he drank. He said "They all get you drunk" . Then admitted Cazadores .

I have no idea how " what tequila " became " whet Pilate " .

I believe the new Cazador will be called the new minelab GO FIND. 20-40 and 60 units. with Tesoro Prices and compactness.

check the units on youtube. Kinda neat. for a mid priced detector. I don't bite quick tho. I wait for the guiney pigs to take ahold and see what the outcome is first. LOL

Kozyman, i thought it was funny,silly good joke. When i was younger tequila took me a lot of places i was lucky to come back from, mostly in juarez mexico. As far as tesoro, i have never owned a better detector. Jack gifford was one of the people who led the way in modern light detectors. The silver u max is the one i owned. I have never owned a high end detector and have been using bounty hunter these days but tesoro builds a top quality machine and the best customer service. I did not know jack had passed, RIP