Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got my EQ 800 today - in my hand

LOLOLOLOLOL

n/t

Ha.

Tyber0z said:
This is the kind of asinine nonsense...

Exactly. You’d think we were in 3rd grade...maybe some here are! It’s possible....

IDXMonster said:
This is the kind of asinine nonsense...

Exactly. You’d think we were in 3rd grade...maybe some here are! It’s possible....

Could be...could be.

I am OK with comedic relief.. I have read enough posts on here that make me shake my head. I will take a couple that make me smile.

robinb said:
Its a Lithophane that i printed.

see pic

Now THAT is pretty damn cool! I didn’t see what was going on there at first,sorrry...how is that type of printing done? Is it 3D printing with powder that hardens? It’d be a catch getting ML to let you do it but I could see some low profile 3D logos that you could put on apparel or equipment? Well done Robin!

IDXMonster said:
Its a Lithophane that i printed.

see pic

Now THAT is pretty damn cool! I didn’t see what was going on there at first,sorrry...how is that type of printing done? Is it 3D printing with powder that hardens? It’d be a catch getting ML to let you do it but I could see some low profile 3D logos that you could put on apparel or equipment? Well done Robin!

Its a filament 3D print, however to get best results it needs to be on its side (rather than on its back) and slowed down a bit (I did not do that). I did some good ones for with proper photo's of family etc last month and those turned out really well. The only good picture of the equinox, is not that good (same as top of this group, needs higher resolution and better contrast). Guess could do some 3D logos quite easily. Need to think how best to do that.