Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have one more week until the club meeting and I....

Sanddigger

gauge my findings on that calendar! So, one more week to go and still goldless. Woke up at 4 AM to headed down the beach for the slim chance of putting something yellow or white into my pouch.

Well in my pouch was a couple of dollars in clad, Silver ring, one souvenir penny, two lighters, cheap hoop earring, and pull tabs.

[attachment 169219 Ring_2Medium.jpg]

Then I go to work for an hour or so and have my hunting partner, Kelley, pick me up. Car's still in the auto body shop... Backed into a telephone pole.

[attachment 169220 IMG_0218Medium.JPG]

So Kell and I hit a field, then we hit another field and just as I was heading back to the car to leave, BAM, when you least expect it...

[attachment 169221 IMG_0262Medium.JPG]

14 Kt. 6 positive diamonds, 10.7 grams!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment 169223 IMG_0260Medium.JPG]

I'm not goldless this month!

Wow, the surf gods were good to you!! Nice Ring...